Sunday, July 11, 2010

My USM hostel



This few day I see so many ppl complain about their hostel in UNI,
actually la, I aso quite miss my hostel in KMK la..
I think din have any local uni hostel can bigger than KMK, furniture newer than KMK, and more comfortable than KMK...haha..
For my new hostel in USM, all things is quite new coz its oni have 8 years history,
but jus the room is small a bit la, but it's oni cost RM 2.20 per day, so cant complain any things la, right??

this is my room, at this picture gt a bit messy la,
coz jus after orientation week ma,
my roomate and me haven kemas it...
but at this picture u aso can see the furniturer is quite new la..

this is my double decker bed,
i sleep on the top one,
and a bit dangerous coz it's din haven the side bar,
but senior say till nw din have 1 ppl fall down from the bed la..
jus believe it first lo..
haha..


this is my cupboard lo,
its quite "slim" but high la,
so jus enough for me to use lo..


this is the most unexpected things i see in USM hostel,
my hostel even have 42 inchi plasma TV,
even have the ASTRO ESPN aso.....!!!!!!!!
unbelieveable...

and here aso gt free hot water and cold water supply
so can say the facilities here is quite OK aredi...haha...

actually i face some home sick here,
but i think i should appreaciate wat i get nw,
like last time i aso keep complaining about the environment in KMK,
but nw think back I aso quite miss out the moment in KMK,
can always go to the my friends room like Ah Wang, Cheng Tat, Bird Kwek, kentson, lok
adrian, Defri, Kiumo, Lee tiong
Chee Khing, Khai kent room 
to chit chat, watch movie together,play mahjung together and so on.
but nw, we wan to have a normal gathering aso need to face many difficulty,
the few meter distance last time become few hunded kilometer distance aredi,
jus like ah wang say,
KMK is jus like a junction in our life,
we have no chance to return,
after this junction we had to run for our own road,
last time memories can oni store in our heart...

so, i will appreciate every moment nw in USM,
although nt so much entertainment here,
but i think friendship that found in USM is more precious than those entertainment in KL..
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment