Sunday, July 18, 2010

The food in USM,,,,=)

Before I'm coming to USM, I think the food here sure like the last time KMK one la,
Coz u all aso noe la, Kelantan ma, sure all Malay food one la...
but after 2 weeks stay here,
I feel that I;m wrong...!!!!
actually the food here aso quite variety and nice la...haha

First, we have a Pasar Malam jus in front of our uni,
if walk from NUrani, 5 mins can reach....haha...==V




this is the Kuih Manja that sold by a veri tradisional Kelantie woman,
and the isi is her own recipe,


we buy 20 piece for jus  RM 2...damn cheap here...=)


It s the time for me to try the Kuih Manja..
wa...its so juicy and delicious...
u can see the juice in this picture,
damn delicious...=)


 then we buy another kuih go back hostel and eat lo..
this kuih is OKOK oni..
I aso cant remember its name


and then we aso buy the Nasi Ayam as our dinner...
see the chicken so big,
it's oni coz RM 3.00

and I'm nw trying to eat all type of food in the Cafe Harmoni,
that.s the most high class cafe in the USM,
air conditional somemore...
I will post all the food in Harmaoni in the future post....=)


1 comment:

  1. Kent Room looks healthy and happy there...even weear pimpin siswa t-shirt

    ReplyDelete