Friday, January 28, 2011

CNY holiday....=)

Happy CNY to everyone.....
Last month, my life really busy dao till me bang sai aso need to think gt time ont....
everyday gt wushu practice for 4- 5 hour, sometimes even till 1 am...
and then the free time need to telan the GIT note...
wau...
really make me feel like moving corpse walking meat....
1 month feel like 1 year...
and finally, CNY holiday finally arrive....
yay~~~~.
although need to go back at chu 3 ...
but better than none la...

if think rationally,
i should fully utilise this holiday this holiday to prepare for my selanjar 3...
jus like my other friends in USM,
but but....
when I reach my sweet home...
OMG!!!!!!!....
my study mode all gone....
I'm a human, but not a study machine...
I think this is the first time I need to study during CNY...
this is jus the fate being the dental student in USM...
haiz.....=(

but die zui die la....
at least enjoy fully this day first la...
and give myself the stupid reason....rest is due to wan to walk longer...
 haha...

again, Happy CNY to everyone....=)


No comments:

Post a Comment