Saturday, May 21, 2011

1 Liter Tear

This is the drama that I always hear ppl say is a very nice but sad story
but I din have the chance to watch it,
recently accidently found it inside my friend hard disk,
so excited finally gt chance to watch it...=)

I spent about 1 week to finish this 11 episode drama...
what I can say is this is one of the best drama that I have watched before...
the story is so real and really touched the deep side of my heart...
ever now already is the third day after I finished the drama,
the scene of the drama still keeping flashing inside my mind...

I extremely like the performance of Erika Sawajiri in this drama..
her face expression, eye, movement had fully represent the struggle of a 15 years old girl with spinocerebellar degeneration disease...
after watching this drama, i must admit that she is the best Japanese actress that I have seen...
really looking forward for her next drama,
although she faced many negative news,
I will still support her....=)



No comments:

Post a Comment