Tuesday, June 14, 2011

High efficiency of Jabatan pendaftaran....

Nowadays, most of the Malaysian keep complaining about the government department very slow
 and the government servant's altitude very bad...
however 2day morning, miracle have happened on me..

Today, I fetched my mother work at about 8 am and have a breakfast..
after that, I go to make my  new ic at the Jabatan Pendaftaran...
I still can remember last time when I make my first IC, I takes me about 3 hour coz there are long queue and the movement of the ppl there really very slow...

However, after 8 year now, everythings have changed...
2day when i reach the Jabatan Pendaftaran there,
I planned to take the number first before go to toilet comb my hair...
coz i thought i need to wait very long time there ma..

Unexpectedly, when i take my no, and turn my body going to toilet, 
Suddenly I hear " no.61, counter 9...no.61, counter 9 "....
unbelievable, so fast called me !!!!...
then I mai go to that counter and fill in the form lo...
then the gal call me to sit down and wait....
that time i thought " no wonder so fast la, call me fill in form oni, later must need to wait very long one..."

Again, when i stand up, my no. being called again and moving to the next counter,
 the counter jus called me to take my fingerprint oni, 
after that, I straight refer to the photo taking counter...
OMG, I even haven comb my hair....shit !!!!....
but the ppl at the counter like very fierce and called me aredi...
haiz nvrmind la...I jus simply adjust my sideburn a bit and then go to take photo lo....

After taking the photo, I feel like wan to check check the photo quality...
off course wan to check la, this photo wan to see more then 20 years one wo...
but the guy said : " sudah handsome la sangat...tak perlu tengok...lepas 2 minggu dapat ambil tengok baru ada surprise kan...."
that time i wan like  ==!!!!

Eventually the process take about 10 minit oni and that time still gt around 10 ppl there...
10 minits vs 3 hour...
It's non denying fact that the efficency of government department really improve a lot..
fast till i even din have the time to comb hair...
hope the photo quality not so bad la....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment