Monday, June 14, 2010

First time see ppl wan to commit suicide...=o=


Yesterday afternoon when I want to go out to have lunch, suddenly saw one young ladies sitting at the wall in front of my house...
her face looked like very 彷徨 and 无助..
all my neighbour and me aso scare she will jump down from the wall there...
some ppl try to advise her dun do this 傻事...
but some "rational" uncle scold her dun die here, coz he scare she will 阴魂不散, 
he even cal her 死远点去。。
I'm really no comment on this uncle act, may be the world today aredi different with the drama story aredi..
to avoid some sad story happened, 3 of my neighbour include my father pull down the ladies when she not aware...
after she is pulled down, she quickly ran away...

A few hour later, I heard my neighbour say this girl actually very pity...
she is pregnant when she still at secondary school,
and then she married to his husband..
but his husband leave her three years ago..
left this pity ladies alone and futhermore need to take care of 3 children..
and recently she had lost her job...
That's why she will 想不开...

最后只能祝福她早日脱离困境, 把孩子养大。。=)

No comments:

Post a Comment